I'm a really nice duck and I'm travelling around the world. My goal is to meet a lot of friends and eat every local food.

lundi 17 août 2009

Chatuchak @ Bangkok

Sunday we went to Chatuchak with Estefi. Chatuchak his is a giant week-end market in Bangkok. It was amazing ! I wanted to buy a lot of stuff like clothes, bags, bracelets and more, but Oce told me it wasn't a good idea to fill our bag the second day of our journey. Maybe she is right but I want pants and bags !!!! Well, she bought me a little elephant and a fan wich smells good. She bought for her a fisherman which is a thai pant.
The lunch was really good, we had a chicken salad with green mango and a delicious coco ice cream for snack.
I really liked this market but i was sweating like a pig....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire