Hi everyone ! After Krabi we went to Nakhon Si Thammarat in the south. Great town. I was one of the only duck in town. We met Sara, but Oce forgot to take a picture of us. We had a really nice time there, we saw a parade and a lot of alumnos, children everywhere !!!
Then Koh Phangan, the famous island with the full moon parties!!!! We staid in a nice bungalow on the beach and met french people and Sara again !It's a small world, lalalilala !
We rent a motorbike, it was fun and Vic dropped the key in a thin waterfall and I couldn't swim to reach it....What happened next it's : Pay for the taxi to bring back the motorbike to the stone tatoo guy who rented it to us, he hadn't a double key so mor Baths to remplace the key lock. It was fun !
We went to the half moon party too !! No pictures because Oce didn't want to losse her camera.
I liked Koh Phangan but we have to go to Koh tao to meet some firends, see u!!
I'm a really nice duck and I'm travelling around the world. My goal is to meet a lot of friends and eat every local food.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
ben dis donc, ta maîtresse te fait mener une vie trépidante.Fais bien attention à ta santé, on t'aime beaucoup et si océ ne te ramène pas entier, elle aura de mes nouvelles !
RépondreSupprimerje t'embrasse très fort et océ aussi par la même occasion !
maman